Sodexo Benefits & Rewards Services in Luxembourg
Motivation is at the heart of organisations’ performance.
Attracting, retaining, encouraging and rewarding the best talents is one of businesses’ main challenges. It is also Sodexo advisers’ area of expertise. Which is why Sodexo offers its clients a varied range of motivation solutions, ranging from fringe benefits for employees such as Sodexo’s Lunch Pass to incentive programmes such as the Gift Pass to stimulate and reward performance.
Key figures (as at 31 December 2017)
- Since 1989
- 2,400 clients
- 2,000 members
- 60,000 beneficiaries
- More than 25 years of experience
The other complementary activities of the Sodexo group in Luxembourg:
- On-Site Services Solutions in Luxembourg;
- Facilities Management;
- Company concierge services.
Diversity is firmly anchored in Sodexo’s business philosophy and forms part of the company’s strategic approach. Sodexo strives for equality between men and women, for the wellbeing of older employees, the integration of the less able-bodied in the workplace and equal opportunities for all. Sodexo has also received Approval from the Ministry of Equal Opportunities.
The Sodexo Group
Founded in 1966 by Pierre Bellon in Marseilles, France, Sodexo is now the worldwide leader in Quality of Life services. Established in 80 countries, the 425,000 employees are all driven by the same passion for service. We are convinced that the Quality of Life, as a factor of wellbeing and motivation for individuals at work, is a source of performance for the businesses and organisations whose strategic partners we are.
We develop, manage and deliver a unique array of On-site Services, Motivation Solutions and Personal and Home Services to improve the Quality of Daily Life.
Key figures (as at 31 March 2017)
- €20.2 billion in annual revenues
- 425,000 employees
- 80 countries
- 75 million consumers
To find out more: www.sodexo.com
Our mission, our values and these fundamental principles
- To improve the quality of daily life of our employees and of all the people we serve
- To contribute to the economic, social and environmental development of the cities, regions and countries in which we conduct our business.
- Service spirit
- Team spirit
- Spirit of progress
Our ethical principles
- Respect for people
- Rejection of corruption and unfair competition
Economic, social and environmental responsibility
- To have human resources available in quantity and quality with the skills to meet the expectations of all our clients and to offer them innovative solutions
- To be one of the world’s employers most appreciated by its employees
The “Better Tomorrow Plan”: our roadmap, 14 commitments to :
- Acting for better nutrition for health and wellbeing
- Engaging with local communities
- Conserving the environment
A lasting commitment to the fight against hunger and malnutrition
- The worldwide STOP Hunger programme helps combat hunger and malnutrition in the countries where Sodexo is established. In partnership with more than 385 NGOs, associations and charitable organisations.
Example: in Luxembourg we organise a collection of Lunch Pass for the “Social Groceries” managed by Caritas, thus offering access to a balanced diet at low cost for families in difficulty.
Through its activity, Sodexo creates value for its clients and its personnel, contributes to economic development in the countries where the Group is established and creates a large number of local jobs.
Our offering of service solutions
- Employee Benefits
- Incentive Programmes
- Public Assistance
- A wide range of solutions for businesses and private and public sector organisations for which Sodexo designs and implements tailored solutions
On-Site Services Solutions
- Businesses and government departments / defence / justice / basic necessities / healthcare / seniors / education / sports and leisure pursuits.
- A wide range of solutions: catering, reception services, premises maintenance, IT maintenance, medical equipment maintenance, company concierge services, etc.
Personal and Home Services
- Four categories of services: childcare, schooling support and courses for adults, company concierge services and in-home assistance for dependant persons.
To find out more: www.sodexo.com